Regular maintenance (pool cleaning and servicing) is vital for safe and healthy swimming. But maintaining balanced pool water chemistry is not only good for swimmers – it will protect your pool too.
Healthy for Swimmers and the Pool!
Regular professional maintenance will help protect all pool surfaces, plumbing, pool operating equipment and accessories.
In a Nutshell, Regular Pool Maintenance Will Save You Money!
A clean pool with correctly balanced water will extend the life of your pool and pool equipment. It will also optimise the performance and economy of:
- Sanitising equipment (chlorinators, ionisers, auto-dosing systems)
- Circulation equipment (pool pumps, solar pumps, feature pumps and plumbing)
- Filtration equipment (glass media & sand filters, cartridge filters)
- Cleaning equipment and accessories (auto pool cleaners, manual pool cleaning tools)
- Pool accessories (covers, pool heating equipment and pool leisure equipment)
- Pool surfaces, pool plumbing and fittings
Pool Clear regular service clients rest easy in the knowledge their pool is professionally maintained with our ‘attention to detail’ pool servicing.
We use the latest and best technologies available for our on-site testing, analysis and balancing.
Avoid Expensive Clean-Ups
We also offer on-call services for existing customers, providing insurance against weather events, contaminants or equipment failure which can turn pools cloudy and green.
What’s Included in a Service?
To ensure water clarity and efficiency of operating equipment we carry out the inspection, cleaning and servicing of all sanitising, filtration, circulation and cleaning equipment, including:
- Water testing, analysis and balancing – all test results provided
- A full brush down – and vacuuming of all pool surfacing
- Surface skimming, removing all litter and particles
- Pool and equipment inspection – provides detection of leaks and water loss issues, preventive maintenance, repairs or hazards being identified
Tailor-Made Pool Maintenance
Like us, each pool is different. Pool Clear takes into account your pool’s specific characteristics and requirements, as well as your budget. We then create a pool maintenance regime tailor-made for your pool, designed to save you money in energy costs, water and chemical usage. Whether it’s following a new pool installation, or for an existing pool, we will implement and install pool equipment that is best suited to your pool – at the best price possible.
Our Service Clients Enjoy:
- Discounted service fees and labour rates
- Discounts on replacement equipment
- News and special deals info
- On-call friendly service and advice
- Flexible service scheduling
- Service rewards for servicing referrals
- Discounted safety inspection and certification
- Sparkling clean pools – the envy of the neighbourhood